Dental Cleaning Maple Ridge
It’s very important to keep up with your basic everyday oral health. Poor oral health care can affect a person’s day to day activities. We would recommend our patients having a regular checkup and cleaning every 3-6 months depending on your oral health needs. Call our office to book a cleaning with our dentist and dental assistant.
5 steps to a healthy mouth:
- Keep your mouth clean, floss every day and night, brushing twice a day after eating each meal.
- Eating a well-balanced diet with less carbonated drinks and drinking lots of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Seeing a dentist regularly is very important to keep up with your oral health. Without getting a dental examination from your dentist, they aren’t able to detect any issues going on within the mouth.
- Don’t smoke or chew tobacco
- Don’t wait until you have a toothache or dental emergency please contact us asap!